Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Time to start blogging again?

Well I have a new book out - Marozzo's Dagger

The book is a study of the various modes of Dagger combat that the 16th century master Achille Marozzo wrote about. My book had a really rocky start and I had to take it out of publication after realising I have typo and grammar errors on the back cover. How we all missed that is beyond me. But the book is now back in print and is available on Amazon.

For a short bit the book was #1 on the new books on fencing today. Now down to number 4 but that is still good in my estimation.



Marozzo's Dagger was many years in the making and there were times I thought that it would never be published. I'm glad I was able to complete it. Next will be a kindle version of the book and then translations of some unknown works. Will I finish this year? Have to see.

On other writing projects, I am still working on Mask of Vapours which is an erotic thriller set in an alternate earth timeline. It is a steampunk novel about a man who works for a secret firm out of England who is hunting a dangerous operative working for the Kaiser.

So, I'll be busy writing and working on other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment