Friday, October 30, 2009

Love knows no bounds.
How many things I would do for you.
Every day, every moment,
thinking about the one I love.
Looking at you from afar and smiling.

*****************************************

I dream about you all the time. You're still with me in my dreams. To me its only you and me.
Hanging head in sadness. Looking at your photograph.
I want to hold you in my arms.
Keep you forever there.
tears fade but memories do not.
Hoping with all my living breath to have you again.
Hoping
always hoping.
Rain falls. I listen to it patter. thinking it sounds like tears falling on the ground.
Moments. Captured moments. A few small looks. A kiss given on the run.
Not enough. Want more.
How to?
When can Romeo be with his Juliet? Not in death. That brings darkness.
Looking to the light as a ray shines though the grey clouds.
hoping to see a glimpse of a ray. Just one?
Rain still falls.

*********************************************

Her skin, soft as down. Hands on my shoulders.
Her eyes dark as night. Look into mine and take me away.
Her smile, so infectious. Inviting me to smile back and more.
Her laugh, so bright. Makes me smile and captivates me.

I think of her at night, at dawn and when we are apart. Think of her and smile.

*************************************************************************

A smile so loving. A furtive look that I catch.
I smile back and my look shows my love.
How can a love like this grow?
A love that is so deep?
I touch her hand, her arm, her shoulder.
Then draw her to me and kiss her like I have never kissed another.

*************************************

Tears lost in time like a broken vase.
Giving up love to save a spark.
Feeling the loss and hiding another tear.

Does love require sacrifice?
At times yes, in ultimate sacrifices.
Sometimes the only way to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment